create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Saturday, May 29, 2010

Watermelon Anyone??

Bring on the WaTerMelon season!!
My family LIVES on Watermelon during the summer...sooo... you would think I would have "picking the perfect one" down to a science. Nope...just when I think we've picked a good one...it turns out to have NO flavor...or it is too old. Well...then I came across this post @ The How-To Gal...on "How To Pick The Perfect Watermelon". Check it out...she has some great info!! YAY!! No more yucky melons!! :) Thanks How-To Gal!!

Have a Great Weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, us, too! We just got our first the other day and we prayed before we cut into it...thankfully, it was a good one!! Love the baby pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - the pic is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live off watermelon, too and have since I was a little girl. It was my grandfather who taught me the tricks that I posted :) Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love watermelon and that baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a friend gave me awatermelon jelly recipe...I haven't tried it but would love to share if you are interested. I will look it up tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amie Jo...YUM!! I would LOVE to try that watermelon jelly recipe!!! :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!