create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Thursday, May 27, 2010

Staker Sensations WINNER!!






And the $40 Gift Cert. to Staker Sensations goes to...
{using Random.org}

#49

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...
I love the Cannister Labels. I've always wanted to do that, I've just never gotten around to it.

Congrats Alyssa!!! I don't have your e-mail...so PLEASE contact me before Sun. May 30th!! If I don't hear from you...I will be selecting a new winner.

Thanks so much to all who entered! You guys are AWESOME!! I really enjoy reading all of your comments! :)

And... a HUGE THANKS to SHANNON at Staker Sensations for offering this FaBuLouS Giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!