create.

"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf






Monday, May 10, 2010

{Beadboard} Picture Holder!

Here is another FuN picture holder that I made recently for my mom for Mother's Day...and I think it was a hit! :) Angela from Secrets of a Supper Mommy made this...and I fell in love with her idea and design. So CuTe!! Sooo...I decided to make a similar one...and turned it into a picture holder. THANK YOU ANGELA for the inspiration...you are awesome!! Here's how it turned out...



Wouldn't this make a FuN Wedding, Birthday, or Christmas gift?!! :)


DIY Day @ ASPTL







The Girl Creative
The DIY Show Off



9 comments:

  1. Super fun!! I think I will have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I have to make me a couple of these. You have a really great blog, I will be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! I may have to borrow this idea, too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love it!

    Kristi
    Punkin Seed Productions

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I love this!!

    Heather
    The Gift Closet
    www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! Did you use wood or a magnet board to put your paper on??? I was just curious how the clip is stuck on there?? Thank you!!
    Smithchic@yahoo.com
    Ali SMith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! I have a TON of bead board left from our kitchen remodel. I will have to make one of these! Thanks for the cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ali~
    I just used E-6000 and glued it on. LoVe that stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stacie I love this!!! Thanks for linking up! I want to feature this tomorrow so stop by and grab a button!

    ReplyDelete

Don't stop here...Click on "OLDER POSTS"!!